• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where do I learn the art of bullsh1tt1ng?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WageSlave
    How long have you been posting on this forum? Have you only just realised that I'm in love with Franco and desperately want to take it up the gary????
    If that's the case I suggest you visit the YMCA gym in London. You will recognise Francko as the short, hairy, scared-looking, muscle bound bloke narcissistically staring at himself in the mirror, while muttering to himself about "bullies", after which he will pop out for a couple of cigarrettes.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
      after which he will pop out for a couple of cigarrettes.
      I often like to pop out for a couple of fags
      Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Our sales department have a pretty good conversion rate , I have seen what were once honest and upstanding engineers who have ventured into sales support being turned into outright liars.

Comment

Originally posted by Bitbucket
          Our sales department have a pretty good conversion rate , I have seen what were once honest and upstanding engineers who have ventured into sales support being turned into outright liars.
          That's part of the job. Simple scenario (from my last employer):

[Sales] Yes our e-commerce system supports heirarchical variant options
          [Customer] Great! Can I have it by Friday

Followed by:

[Sales] Can you hack a multivariant system with heirarchical product options into X by Friday or we're SOL.
          [Tech] YOU ******* TOLD THEM WHAT????
          [TechMgr] **** this tulip - I'm going for a fag.
          Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Working...
          X