• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I love Boris.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    You want a Paddick option?
    Gordon Brittas for mayor, now that's just silly
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Both are absolute twats but I would rather have the idiot in charge.
      Neither are idiots, one just pretends to be in public. The other is a twat
      Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

I voted for the independent bird - no idea of her name. But I hate Boris, Ken and Pad-dick.

Comment

I haven't decided who I'll vote for, but vote I shall!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I voted for the independent bird - no idea of her name. But I hate Boris, Ken and Pad-dick.
            A triumph of democracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              A triumph of democracy.
              Well as I am not voting for the big 3 I almost might not have bothered. I struggle to understand why people think they have to vote conservative or labour. Maybe the vote should be denied to thick people.

Comment

Well as I am not voting for the big 3 I almost might not have bothered. I struggle to understand why people think they have to vote conservative or labour. Maybe the vote should be denied to thick people.
                Good man, I knew we could rely on your vote.

Churchill
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Good man, I knew we could rely on your vote.

Churchill
                  ouch! That was uncalled for - I am a sensitive soul you know! Beyond the big 3 the next was the BNP. But I would rather disembowel myself that vote for them. And if thick people were denied the vote no-one would vote for them.

This is who I voted for Siobhan Benita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . But she is a woman and Maggie was a woman so she will probably be good. I hope no-one mentione Teresa May!

Comment

ouch! That was uncalled for - I am a sensitive soul you know! Beyond the big 3 the next was the BNP. But I would rather disembowel myself that vote for them. And if thick people were denied the vote no-one would vote for them.

This is who I voted for Siobhan Benita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . But she is a woman and Maggie was a woman so she will probably be good. I hope no-one mentione Teresa May!
                    Benita joined the Civil Service as a graduate "fast streamer" in the Department for Transport in 1996.[1]
                    In 2006, after 10 years as a policy adviser on transport, local government and environment issues, she moved to Cabinet Office where she worked with the then new Cabinet Secretary, Sir Gus O’Donnell,[5] to improve civil service governance, strategy and communications.[1] During her time in the Cabinet Office she established Civil Service Live,[6] in partnership with CSW publisher Dods.[7] She also founded the Civil Service Awards and "Tabelle", a network for women who work in, or with, the public sector.[6]
                    In 2009 Benita joined the Department of Health as head of corporate management.[1] She left the department in January 2012 to stand as an independent candidate in the Mayor of London election.[1]
                    She's a career politician, never worked a day in her life.

We should be steering away from such creatures imo!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      Now that's a fresh idea!
                      fresh, steaming and smelly.

And you live in Birmingham so why do you care.
                      Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working...
                      X