• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gareth Williams - body in the bag whodunnit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    From what's been reported recently it's pretty obvious he invited someone or a couple back to his flat for a bondage session, and they overdid the locked in a bag scenario and accidently killed him.

I was slightly surprised that it would take only about three minutes to suffocate. You'd think enough air would leak in to last ages if not indefinitely.

Anyway, it seems rather unusual to even own a holdall large enough to climb into, except for bondage capers. Anyone here own one? Well MF, obviously. But otherwise I doubt it.

I think suffocation occurs because of the restricted space and difficulty breathing - it freaks me out a bit. I heard the details on the radio, not good.

Tone

Comment

I was interested in this comment:

The coroner also criticised the police for the way they seized Mr Williams' work phone and other items, and she criticised his line manager, MI6 officer "G", saying his evidence "begins to stretch bounds of credibility".
      BBC News - MI6 death: Gareth Williams 'probably' killed unlawfully
      What was his evidence?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        I was interested in this comment:

What was his evidence?
        I can tell you but then I'd have to place you in a large hold-all.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
          I can tell you but then I'd have to place you in a large hold-all.
          You and whose army.

Comment

Where is Baggy?!?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              You and whose army.
              Now you're asking the right question...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Surely engaging in such things would have made him weak spot that justs asks to be exploited by foreign intelligence services?
                Some newspaper hack did a tour of the CIA a few years ago and apparently they don't look for James Bond types. Instead they like folks who have gambling problems or the like so that they need the money and won't object too much if asked to do dirty work. As a newspaper hack he thought he was probably well qualified.
                Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                X