• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Rich Grow Richer - How have you fared in the past year?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    If you really want to appreciate how *poor* you really are just go to Afrika or some other 3rd world country to put things into perspective.
    ...by meeting some of the wealthy people there and you will feel poor and discover that the wealthy in third world countries are arrogant, ego-manic, hard hearted bastardos.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishface View Post
      ...by meeting some of the wealthy people there and you will feel poor and discover that the wealthy in third world countries are arrogant, ego-manic, hard hearted bastardos.
      I get enough of that dealing with agents.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        My income rose by approximately 16% 2010-2011
        Projected to rise ~10% 2012

With the rise in cost of living, fuel & energy etc. I think I may have broken even
        But the cost of hand surgery has gone down.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          That's because of hand relief
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            That hand worked hard to get Diver amputaed.

Comment

My debt dropped my 50%, I consider that a sucess
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Clawing back my warchest, so feeling a little more secure, but at the cost of working all weekend

Still, at least the weather was tulipe.

Oh, MF, the beer festival was quite good so yeah, agree with your rep comment, it wasn't all bad!

Now going to cook some char siu pork that's been marinating all weekend, and settle down with the DSA Biker Pack DVD and watch that little fox Louise Brady again....mmmmmm....
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                X