• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unusual views from Google maps

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clearly the work of a local Pastafarian flattening crops to the greater glory of The Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Either that or the work of a conceptual artist driven nuts by Swindon's roundabouts....
    My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
      Clearly the proof that we are in fact suffering from Man Made Global Warming! That photograph was taken in December! Definitive proof, at last!
      Ftfy

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
        Ftfy
        My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Use Google maps a lot but following your link My IE shows "This webpage wants to run the following addon: GEPlugin from Google (unverified publisher)"

I regularly find Google pages don't work properly in IE, the Android dashboard won't load without clicking refresh and Android app upload often won't work at all. Think it's a sort of principle thing Google and MS have, to ignore the other.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Oh satelite view. I went right into street maps and was peering into the puddles.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Not sure if this made it on to Google earth.

Teenager paints 60ft phallus on roof of family home - Telegraph

Ah yes,.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_178632.html
              Last edited by MarillionFan; 26 April 2012, 15:49.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                This has been posted on CUK in the past.

I've got a feeling it may be somewhere in this lot... http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...sing-gown.html

Comment

Working...
                X