• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Its time to reapply for your position as a cuk poster

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    No way!

Last year I applied for the role of MarillionFan.
    Someone applied to be MF.

Though I applied to be one of the single posters on the board. I was told I was not happy enough.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Its that time of year again - everyone has to reapply for the right to post on cuk.

Please post your CV below and add what you can contribute to cuk. Admin will be along later with final selections.
      I can circumvent the swear filter...

arse, poo, bum, shit... I mean tulip, tulip

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Its that time of year again - everyone has to reapply for the right to post on cuk.

Please post your CV below and add what you can contribute to cuk. Admin will be along later with final selections.
        Not me. I never work for the same client twice.

EDIT: "and add what you can contribute to cuk"

Plenty cheapness!
        Last edited by nomadd; 26 April 2012, 12:05.
        nomadd liked this post

Comment

I have a history of contributing fear, uncertainty and doubt. For a fee I could add intimidation, threats and bullying.
          <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            Do the sockies have to re-apply or will the owners application suffice?
            No as long as you list them as your dependants.

HTH

Comment

Hmm! I re-apply every year as;
              el duder - No Joy, still banned, and forgotten my password anyway
              Sasguru -allowed intermittant rude and nonsensical posting only

Diver - only allowed if I take long breaks so that my magnificence doesn't dazzle and belittle the other posters
              Please admin, may I continue to enlighten the ill behaved sick twisted misbegotten wayward lost souls that inhabit this dark and dreary realm?

Last edited by Diver; 27 April 2012, 07:37.
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Well, as a contractor

CV = great match for whatever the role is.

Do I get in?

Comment

Is no-one going to scrape and bow to admin? I was expecting that from at least MF....

Comment

We need a strong applicant for Chief Cretin or Admin will have another crying fit if she gets the post again.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      We need a strong applicant for Chief Cretin or Admin will have another crying fit if she gets the post again.
                      Only once the position of chief guinea pig has been resolved.

Comment

Working...
                      X