• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Attitude of people on low pay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    And you can even fix punctures. Would you fix one on my blow-up sheep please?
    you want me to blow your sheep?

ha haha h

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
      Meh - feminist group banter do not pay my bills
      I would feel sorry for any bloke who tries to support all the branded IM contests you enter.

To be fair, it does keep you in excellent shape.

Comment

Meh - feminist group banter do not pay my bills
        I would say so you are being paid for it..?.?.

But it would most definitely be tongue in cheek if I did!

Comment

I own a torque wrench and a full tool box, and I am a chick.

I have my cleaner to buy back time so I can have a weekend.
          +1 to both points.

I don't see what's wrong with wanting a clean home but not wanting to waste my own life cleaning it.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

you want me to blow your sheep?

ha haha h
            Its either you fix it or I take it to Halfords. Last time I went there the chief mechanic (also a chick) was not too impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              I would say so you are being paid for it..?.?.

But it would most definitely be tongue in cheek if I did!

All men pay for it. And the most expensive way is marriage.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                I quite like you.

PS - get a grip and either clean your house yourself or grow a pair and confront your cleaners face to face. Sounds like the agency are sick of dealing with you.
                not sure I would like to confront the cleaner face to face.
                You pay the agency good money for that.
                He has given them a clear complaint and example of fraudulent behavior. They should deal with it, if they can't especially considering the previous issues then they need to evaluate their service.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Its either you fix it or I take it to Halfords. Last time I went there the chief mechanic (also a chick) was not too impressed.
                  you shouldn't have said you would wait for a bloke as it was 'something complicated LUV'.

seriously fixing things for girls / ladies used to get me offers.

This was before Mrs V of course now I get less offers if I don't fix things.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    not sure I would like to confront the cleaner face to face.
                    You pay the agency good money for that.
                    He has given them a clear complaint and example of fraudulent behavior. They should deal with it, if they can't especially considering the previous issues then they need to evaluate their service.
                    Might have missed that bit.

I'd speak to the agency as a last resort if tying the cleaner up in the garage and threatening them with a hammer didn't work.
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I own a torque wrench and a full tool box, and I am a chick.

I have my cleaner to buy back time so I can have a weekend.

Feckless men: dont care as long as he is loaded and performs the equivalent of an excellent blowjob (its not called a job for nothing!).
                      Dallas have you had your Chromosomes checked? Very Blokey comment, though we would want a Chick to be stacked not loaded.

Comment

Working...
                      X