• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Attitude of people on low pay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    AtW is holding out for this one.

I prefer the skinny one on the left.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

This firm charges 69 quid but it doesn't say how long they stay...
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post

I certainly wish I had married her. No answering back. And the divorce would have been cheaper....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I certainly wish I had married her. No answering back. And the divorce would have been cheaper....
          Instead you up and married the one on the right
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            Instead you up and married the one on the right
            yeah - but she never held a bucket in the time we were married.

Comment

Oh well. 3rd cleaner sacked.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?

This one seemed ok to start wity. Turned up on time etc. Slowly then the standard got worse and worse, then we realised she was turning up 15 mins late and leaving 15 mins early (paid for two hours). Last week we discovered she was barely staying an hour. Also, we suspected but now have evidence that she'd been nosing in personal stuff etc.

£10 an hour. Its her own business. Why on earth be like this?

Not expecting her to stay and clean dead on 2hrs and not leave a second earlier but if I skimmed off 25-50% of my working day and stayed 4-6 hours every day I wouldnt last long at client methinks....
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post

This one seemed ok to start wity. Turned up on time etc. Slowly then the standard got worse and worse, then we realised she was turning up 15 mins late and leaving 15 mins early (paid for two hours). Last week we discovered she was barely staying an hour. Also, we suspected but now have evidence that she'd been nosing in personal stuff etc.

Not expecting her to stay and clean dead on 2hrs and not leave a second earlier but if I skimmed off 25-50% of my working day and stayed 4-6 hours every day I wouldnt last long at client methinks....
                If you keep experiencing the same problem, then you are probably doing something wrong.

Comment

We went through about 5 and in the end I gave up.

First one she was really good unfortunately she became seriously ill, so couldn't clean any more.
                  Second one, again really good through a company and despite us telling said company that we had cats, they sent someone who was allergic to them, they then kept sending people who would turn up one week and then the following week, we'd have a no show as it turned out they had left as they'd found a better job. Gave up on the company as they seemingly couldn't give us a realiable cleaner.
                  Third company were brilliant till the two ladies in question who owned and cleaned, had a falling out.

Over in cloggers, we've tried two lots so far, one was terrified of our cats and the second pair, one of them was good and her partner hadn't a clue.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    If you keep experiencing the same problem, then you are probably doing something wrong.
                    All I do is expect:-

1) They turn up on time when they're supposed to.
                    2) They clean my house properly for the amount of time I pay them for.

Whats to do wrong?
                    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

All I do is expect:-

1) They turn up on time when they're supposed to.
                      2) They clean my house properly for the amount of time I pay them for.

Whats to do wrong?
                      But you're clearly doing something wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X