• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What can be done to improve cuk?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Personally I think atw is great. He has setup a decent business. He has taken alot of abuse and not been put off.

I disagree with some of his economic opinions - but it would be boring if we all agreed.

I think we more of atw's ilk.
    He's not MF if that's what you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      When a poster reaches 6,773 posts they should be permanently banned.
      Fixed. (See originating post.)
      nomadd liked this post

Comment

What can be done to improve cuk?
        RALMAO

Good one
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1531873

When I fell off my bike last night the only person who stopped to help me was white van man. Mrs BP tells me that when she walks the kids to school it is only white van man who will stop. In fact women with large cars and small children are likely to try to run her down.

If we can't get van drivers then could we restrict membership to those under 40? Maybe add a new question in the starter section "do you like werthers original?".
          How about anonymous posting..ccnet revisited!

Happy times
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
          X