• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

you want me dead, but who are you anyway?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cats!

I detest the murderous vermin.

Shoot the bluddy lot of them

Seriously
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I was thinking of registering www.kittymustdie.com where readers write in to discuss the best ways to kill the little vermin. I think it will be a winner.

Rover.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        Cats!

I detest the murderous vermin.

Shoot the bluddy lot of them

Seriously
        Presumably your solution to the ensuing rat outbreak would be to "Shoot the bluddy lot of them"?

Of course before you could go round shooting cats you would have to get past Mrs BP and her ilk. Good luck.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          It might help if you left food.

HTH
          Someone else wrote this but a Cat's diary would start 'Day 48 of my forced imprisonment...'

I love then for their independence, but would never trust a Cat. A Dog, no matter how stupid, would stand by your side and fight it out to the bitter end. There are obvious military similarities.

Comment

Presumably your solution to the ensuing rat outbreak would be to "Shoot the bluddy lot of them"?

Of course before you could go round shooting cats you would have to get past Mrs BP and her ilk. Good luck.....
            In the war against the feline vermin we would be dropping in our canine Suityou to deal with your wife & her friends plumbing.

Rover.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              In the war against the feline vermin we would be dropping in our canine Suityou to deal with your wife & her friends plumbing.

Rover.
              I know it would be a bitter sacrifice for you to send in suity - I admire you for it.

Comment

I know it would be a bitter sacrifice for you to send in suity - I admire you for it.
                MF likes outsourcing those male duties, even his own.

Not man enough I guess.

Comment

Cats very rarely tackle rats, its why dogs were bred for the job.

Cats are way too smart to tackle something that will tackle a leapord if cornered.

Dogs as we all know, are thick, otherwise they'd know better than to be mans best friend

If you dont believe me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTJvu11xTDs
                  Last edited by Diver; 23 April 2012, 11:37.
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

He cried when I told him. I had to explain it was for the greater good & it would make him a hero. I also explained he if he didn't he be in a cloth sack full of rocks quicker than you could say Old Greg is a cottager.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
                      MF likes outsourcing those male duties, even his own.

Not man enough I guess.
                      Have you met Mrs Brillopad? No?

Why do you think Brillopad spends every day training for an Iron Man race that will never happen?

Comment

Working...
                      X