• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I feel slightly embarrassed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ignore the adolescent uncouth louts
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      I'm sitting here wearing the wife's bra and panties, that was all a mistake too, must have looked in the wrong drawer when I was half asleep.
      As long as you didn't mistake the laundry basket for the drawer - after all you were half asleep!

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
        Just wandered around Debenhams picking up a couple of Maine T-Shirts, Jeff Bank's shirts and noticed a delightful slim fit jean. Tried it on and was very happy that I can now get into size 34"s although 32"s are still a little too tight.

Got home and had a look at the recipe and to my horror discovered that I picked up these from Red Herring.

Original version on Google cache

Just wandered around Debenhams picking up a couple of Maine T-Shirts, Jeff Bank's shirts and noticed a delightful slim fit jean.

Despite the odd looks from the changing room staff; I braved the idea and took the jeans to the changing room. I tried it on and was immediately aroused by the tightness of the material clinging to my skin. My thoughts were no wonder women enjoy wearing tight clothes.

My fears of buying women’s clothes were put to rest because nobody would notice a pair of women’s jeans kept in my draw, would they?

Next day to my surprise, I was found out however, quick thinking lead me to edit the post on CUK and say that it was all a big mistake. I can then show the new post to my partner.

Tomorrow I will return the jeans. It was a good thing that I hid the second pair.
        Last edited by Paddy; 22 April 2012, 08:49.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          Original version on Google cache

Just wandered around Debenhams picking up a couple of Maine T-Shirts, Jeff Bank's shirts and noticed a delightful slim fit jean.

Despite the odd looks from the changing room staff; I braved the idea and took the jeans to the changing room. I tried it on and was immediately aroused by the tightness of the material clinging to my skin. My thoughts were no wonder women enjoy wearing tight clothes.

My fears of buying women’s clothes were put to rest because nobody would notice a pair of women’s jeans kept in my drawer, would they?

Next day to my surprise, I was found out however, quick thinking lead me to edit the post on CUK and say that it was all a big mistake. I can then show the new post to my partner.

Tomorrow I will return the jeans. It was a good thing that I hid the second pair.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
            I used a spell chequer
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              I used a spell chequer
              Is that like wizard chess?

Comment

Working...
              X