• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Every Lidl helps

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
    WHS
    Cheap crap = Tastes Good

Expensive = Tastes crap

No brainer really
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      Cheap crap = Tastes Good

Expensive = Tastes crap

No brainer really
      Its a wonder what these Michelin Stars actually mean. With that kinda logic KFC should have five of them.
      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Lidl is definitely one of the least boring supermarkets to shop. But you end up buying only weird stuff, or at least I do, just to see what it is.
        Agree - Aldi's the same, amazing what weird tulip they get in, usually one offs. Got a decent HP Laserjet there a few months back, £50 cheaper than I had seen it elsewhere.

We have started getting basic food stuffs from there, a few of the farms near me grow for Aldi so I know where is coming from.
        Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

There's a special thread for this stuff!

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...imberwolf.html
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

In the 10 years I have lived in the UK, I have never bought anything from Asda, Lidl or Aldi and of those three I have only ever set foot in an Asda.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              In the 10 years I have lived in the UK, I have never bought anything from Asda, Lidl or Aldi and of those three I have only ever set foot in an Asda.
              Are you expecting an award?
              Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                Are you expecting an award?
                Is it from the pound store?

Comment

I on the other hand buy loads of things from Asda, Liddle and Aldi as they are the nearest most convenient stores to me.
                  To shop anywhere else involves planning and parking hassle

Comment

I buy loads of stuff from the pound shop. The rubberised working gloves I use I buy several pairs of every time I go there. the same gloves are £3.60 a pair at the builders merchants, why pay an extra £2.60

Comment

How about a altered copy of my son's Star of The Week from his Nursery when he was three.

Pound shop is beyond my budget, sorry.

Comment

Working...
                      X