• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This weekend you will mostly be.................

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Pished
    WHS probably

Comment

back and forwards to hosp seeing Downsouth Jnr, as he's been in Special Baby care since birth a few days back, but doing well, a little infection

other than that doing the touristy thing with my parents being down

Comment

Popping out to Borough market at lunch to get some decent scoff for the weekend then leaving early to pick up one of the old bints from the garage where she's been having her rear axle oil seals changed and a fresh MOT.

Tomorrow I'm fixing a new master switch on the lathe in the workshop and the lights in my office which have all mysteriously stopped working. I'm removing the track for some sliding wardrobes which I put on eBay and starting work on bedroom 2. Staying in for dinner.

Sunday I will take easy, might take one of the cars out for a spin to the pub lunchtime if it's nice.

Thank you for asking.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Last night had a Nyotaimori evening which went on until late but was jolly good fun. Today it is off to Frankfurt for a long day and evening of Teratophilia followed by Somnophilia with a chance of Salirophilia thrown in if I'm lucky. Sunday is a nice dinner with friends.
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Trenching. Concrete footings, Build retaining wall, backfill.
            Blockwork to patio.
            Relocate compost heap (again)

but only if the weather permits
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              and wine, lots of wine.
              Originally posted by alluvial View Post
              Wine, lots of beer, more wine. Then hoping for lots of rain so I can avoid painting the windows as I'll have a hangover and the last thing I want to be doing in that state is wobbling about on top of a ladder.
              Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
              Tonight: wine, food & a movie
              Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
              Pished
              Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              WHS probably
              What's so bad in your life that you have to spend the weekend like this to numb out the pain? Cant remember last time I had a drink, probably some time in Jan.

Personally I'll be spending the weekend, going to the gym, sexting and meeting hot strangers for the sex part of the text.

Omg, do you think I do this for the same reasons you guys get drunk? I'll think about that at the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                Trenching. Concrete footings, Build retaining wall, backfill.
                Blockwork to patio.
                Relocate compost heap (again)

but only if the weather permits
                Trench dug, now filling with rainwater

I give up
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
                  What's so bad in your life that you have to spend the weekend like this to numb out the pain? Cant remember last time I had a drink, probably some time in Jan.

Personally I'll be spending the weekend, going to the gym, sexting and meeting hot strangers for the sex part of the text.

Omg, do you think I do this for the same reasons you guys get drunk? I'll think about that at the gym.
                  Upgraded to the premium gaydar account?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Upgraded to the premium gaydar account?
                    Why, do you recommend it?

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
                      Why, do you recommend it?
                      For you, yes.

Comment

Working...
                      X