• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why is no one moaning about the weather?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Just saw some dark clouds travelling east at enormous speed. Someone's in for a drenching.
    Are you God?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      How far south are you?
      South Pole by the sound of it...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        South Pole by the sound of it...
        Sounds as if he's near the equator. Either that or his gas meter dial is spinning around faster than an Air France altimeter.

Comment

Raining heavily here in S Wales and we had a rather intense hail storm this afternoon
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Normal April, 4 seasons in one day.

I reckon it is going to be a hot one this year. There, I have said it...

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              Raining heavily here in S Wales and we had a rather intense hail storm this afternoon
              Still Raining here in Wales

Bluddy weather "Moan Moan Moan"
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                Still Raining here in Wales

Bluddy weather "Moan Moan Moan"
                Its as dry as NorthernLadyUK's fanny in the South-East and you lot nick all the water. Next time you are in the smoke I expect you to bring me a bottle or two.

Comment

Working...
                X