• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Private Message : FAO Administrator.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Has he bollocks like! He's logging in with his sockies and repping himself like **** - the sad fat bastard!
    So do you reckon his rep has been pegged at the lowest level in order to render his efforts futile, or will he be allowed to crank it back up only to have it all taken away again, like Sisyphus with that rock?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      So do you reckon his rep has been pegged at the lowest level in order to render his efforts futile, or will he be allowed to crank it back up only to have it all taken away again, like Sisyphus with that rock?
      I love the cunning way you planted that suggestion in admin's head!

When are you goiung to be top of the rep charts? This is SUPPOSED to be an IT forum after all. And I don't understand any of your posts so they must be good!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        "King Sisyphus promoted navigation and commerce but was avaricious and deceitful. He also killed travelers and guests, a violation of Xenia which fell under Zeus' domain. He took pleasure in these killings because they allowed him to maintain his iron-fisted rulership. Sisyphus and Salmoneus were known to hate each other as Sisyphus had consulted with the Oracle of Delphi on just how to kill Salmoneus without incurring any severe consequences for himself. From Homer onwards, Sisyphus was famed as the craftiest of men. He seduced his niece Tyro in one of his plots to kill Salmoneus, only for Tyro to slay the children she bore by him when she discovered that Sisyphus was planning on eventually using them to dethrone her father Salmoneus."

MF isn't half as bad!

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
          Made obvious by your appearance, yet again!

I've told you, you're not my type. Wrong chromosome!
          I can source XXY but it will not be cheap.

Comment

If I was admin then I would put a sneak category right at the top of the chart also

So if someone does go on a +ve repping spree they could end up with a title they dont want

Comment

Working...
            X