• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Summer holidays where are you going ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Oi MF, Suity will be around after he's checked Jobserve, he's more your kind of level.
    Err, thanks for that Spod???
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Juan Les Pins. First time for a few years. Four weeks and counting to some serious cocktails at my all-time favourite bar.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
        Those for Kent Grammars BP?

We're moving to Devon this year, as we've found some exceptional ones there. Wouldn't mind a few pointers on 11+ too. Did your kids get tuition for them?
        Not sure how old you kid(s) are - but we started preparing 18 months prior to the exam(Sep 18th/19th this year which is the beginning of year 6). The exams cover Bexley and Kent (We are SE9 - New Eltham and we are close to Bexley Grammars and Wilmington/Dartford for Kent). Kids got tuition - £90/month each. We are just having to change the days as 1 twin (the boy) is autistic and has been VERY difficult. But basically they go once a week during term time. They get homework. The get games to play with parents (e.g. turn over 5 cards - use the first 4 cards to make the value of the 5th card). And online games - like tutpup. WE got a list of exam tests and give the kids those regularly - now ramping them up in preparation for the mocks at half term.

Comment

Sharm el Sheikh in 4 weeks and then it will be limited to a weekend or two a month in our static caravan at Primrose Valley.
          Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Caravan in Brid
            one day at a time

Comment

South of France!!!

Comment

Camping in Ibiza I expect.

Comment

I'll probably do long weekends this year...

Already booked - Cotswolds and Prague over the next two months.

I'd like Barcelona and perhaps a Baltic state - oh and perhaps Warsaw.

I maybe a lone traveller so might be interesting.

Tone

Comment

IoW
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Off to Cuba soonish for this year's main vacaciones de familia

Havana and Cayo Largo (diving).

Hopefully a chav-free environment.

Comment

Working...
                      X