• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This CUK clique thing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wim121 View Post

You're not even in the clique group BP posted a link to ...
    I'm in her gang though.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Is there anyone on here you don't actually hate?
      He thinks he's shouting at us, but really he's just shouting at himself.

Comment

The rep system is a weapon, at the moment, and has nothing to do with cliques.
        Admin is doing his best to make repping work, and may succeed , or may not. we will see

but cliques are different. they are designed to be run by a tight group of people with the sole aim of keeping others out. The main objective of the clique is to decide who is in , or out, of the clique.

They dont have big meetings to discuss world politics, or energy policy or famine. They have big meetings to decide who to admit next year.

cliques are horrible , pointless, futile and stoopid.

I can see the danger of cliques forming on CUK, when the northerners meet up in manchester, or the southern poofters meet up in London etc
        and I have been watching out for it.

In my opinion, it hasnt happened
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

All forums have a clique and CUK is no different in that regard
          Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            She smells!
            Yeah. Of nice stuff though, not piddle. I only peed myself that couple of times, as discussed on here quite some time ago now.

Anyways. N'night clique.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              Yeah. Of nice stuff though, not piddle. I only peed myself that couple of times, as discussed on here quite some time ago now.

Anyways. N'night clique.
              Nighty night.

Comment

fyuck y'all except EO (cause he is quite amusing), Old greg (cause who doesn't like an old moany grandpa), MaryP (well simply because she stands against the norm and doesnt care) and well in fact except anyone who finds offense at this post. But to all the rest Seriously...

Cliques are not weapons, they are not fun, stay away...

I hope anyone who thinks they are cliquey with me neg reps me straighty away to avoid any confusion because I'm taking a stand for all those others out there who ever got neg repped and felt it meant something to them..

seriously?? who actually cares what rep someone or other gives another person if what they right is what they belieive? anything else doesn't matter anyway..

I don't get it.
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                  fyuck y'all except EO (cause he is quite amusing), Old greg (cause who doesn't like an old moany grandpa), MaryP (well simply because she stands against the norm and doesnt care) and well in fact except anyone who finds offense at this post. But to all the rest Seriously...

Cliques are not weapons, they are not fun, stay away...

I hope anyone who thinks they are cliquey with me neg reps me straighty away to avoid any confusion because I'm taking a stand for all those others out there who ever got neg repped and felt it meant something to them..

seriously?? who actually cares what rep someone or other gives another person if what they right is what they belieive? anything else doesn't matter anyway..

I don't get it.
                  I'm in the Sasguru Clique, there's just me and Sas (Oh MF and ATW too)
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

TPD is the clique of bullies that rule CUK.

Tay
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
                      All forums have a clique and CUK is no different in that regard
                      So who is in this clique and how do I join?

Comment

Working...
                      X