• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did you have a nice weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great weekend. Cold, but nice out on the bikes and then onto the kayaks. Then went to a motorhome show yesterday and took the plunge, buying a new motorhome. Need a rack for the kayak now...

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
      Then went to a motorhome show yesterday and took the plunge, buying a new motorhome.

Mrs BP and I are going to get one when the kids have left home.

Can I ask what sort you got?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Mrs BP and I are going to get one when the kids have left home.

Can I ask what sort you got?
        Just a coachbuilt 7 berth family one. Called a Corrado, Transit 2.4lt 3.5 twin wheel/axle chassis

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Did you have a nice weekend?
          Yes thank you.

Saturday was filled with domestic stuff and on Sunday we had a trip to Blackpool with a nice walk along the Prom culminating in Fish & Chips.

Comment

A lazy weekend mainly filled with cooking, cycling, finishing off Californication Series 5, playing around with Microsoft Flight and the Boeing Stearman.

Now that the cash is beginning to pile up again, I'm going to have to do the more active weekends like you guys do.

I've forgotten how to do those now...
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
            X