• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

£12 Travelodge Sale

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£12 Travelodge Sale

Travelodge - £12 Hotel Room Sale - Cheap hotels in the UK & Ireland

Just in case anyone has missed it. £12 sale for Travellodge from September onwards.

(Been a while since I've stayed for weeks and weeks in a travellodge for a contract. Who knows? )
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Sleep in a room and bed where thousands of others have done before you? A room cleaned with a rag that also does the toilet and the mugs are cleaned by the tongue of the VD infested room cleaner? And you pay for that?

(I speak for all hotels here)

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      Sleep in a room and bed where thousands of others have done before you? A room cleaned with a rag that also does the toilet and the mugs are cleaned by the tongue of the VD infested room cleaner? And you pay for that?

This is why I try to go for house shares rather than hotels, my own bedding
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Sleep in an unwashed sleeping bag where a dirty crusty has slept for a thousand nights. A tent cleaned with a rag that also cleans the spade that dug the whole in the ground for a toilet and a mug that has been cleaned by the tongue of the VD infested camper? And you pay for that?

(I speak for all campsites here)

Comment

Talking of cheap hotels - what happened to scooterscot?

Comment

That's a dream destination for a top IMF official.

Comment

Travelodge!

How low can you sink
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Travelodge - £12 Hotel Room Sale - Cheap hotels in the UK & Ireland

Just in case anyone has missed it. £12 sale for Travellodge from September onwards.

(Been a while since I've stayed for weeks and weeks in a travellodge for a contract. Who knows? )
                That’s a great money saving tip. I will book travel lodge for Jenkins the chauffeur and Parker the loader while I say at Cameron House for the shoot in September.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Call yourself a contractor.
                  "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
                    Call yourself a contractor.
                    £12 a room including VAT. Too bloody right. More money in my pocket.

As it happens, I've knocked up a little Excel Macro which scrapes the Travellodge site for a given location & the ten nearest travellodges to it from each day from April to December 2012 & returns an Excel Pivot table of the costs on a day to day basis over the whole year. Nobody want's a copy then?

Comment

Working...
                    X