• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have we done Ken Livingstone blubbing like Suityou on the 2nd day of a contract yet?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    During this campaign, Boris has not proven himself to be a liar, a hypercrit, and anti-semetic.

Yet you have more respect for someone who has.
    Yup Ken obviously thinks supporting islamic extremists is a vote winning strategy in Londonistan, he just thinks he can do that and keep the jewish and gay vote with it without appearing to be a hypocrite

Attacking tax avoiding millionaires whilst being a tax avoiding millionaire is just the icing on his hypocrisy cake
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
      Yup Ken obviously thinks supporting islamic extremists is a vote winning strategy in Londonistan, he just thinks he can do that and keep the jewish and gay vote with it without appearing to be a hypocrite

Attacking tax avoiding millionaires whilst being a tax avoiding millionaire is just the icing on his hypocrisy cake
      And stating that his opponent does the same thing when he clearly doesn't is the cherry on the icing.

Comment

But as he's Labour, he might be able to stuff enough postal votes to still get in

Whoever said democracy was fair ?
        Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

He needs to man up. Suity did.
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            During this campaign, Boris has not proven himself to be a liar, a hypercrit, and anti-semetic.

Yet you have more respect for someone who has.
            Really? So has Boris managed to crack a deal with the Underground Unions to prevent any strikes during his term? I see Boris just as hypercrit as any other politician.

How long did it take for Boris to come back from his jollies in Canada to deal with the Riots? His priority isn't with London, but lining his pocket with gold, like any other politician.
            If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              why? Red Ken is just as happy to swill champagne, with Boris its more likely that he will pay for it himself.

Boris is also less likely to encourage Islamic extremists.

Neither are perfect candidates.
              Boris is happy to cut police numbers and take his time to come back to the UK to deal with the London Riots. Whilst I don't promote support for Muslim Extremists, the Riots caused a lot of damage to the London and English economy. I am not saying that what happened in 2001 or 2007 should be taken lightly, but how both mayors dealt with the respective issues is wholey opposite.
              If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
                Really? So has Boris managed to crack a deal with the Underground Unions to prevent any strikes during his term? I see Boris just as hypercrit as any other politician.

How long did it take for Boris to come back from his jollies in Canada to deal with the Riots? His priority isn't with London, but lining his pocket with gold, like any other politician.
                Straws... grasping...

Comment

Working...
                X