• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Transgender contestants allowed in Miss Universe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Are you confusing this with that gurning competition you won last year. All you did was smile and won outright!

Get me a coffee woman.
    Coffee's made but it will be stone cold by the time you've hitched home from that double fisting job on the Isle of Bute.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      Coffee's made but it will be stone cold by the time you've hitched home from that double fisting job on the Isle of Bute.
      Have to keep my good lady in the luxury she so demands some how!!!
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I can just see the acceptance speech "I dedicate this prize to my surgeon...."

Whatever next

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

Whatever next

At least you know they will never thank Jesus or God as no religion would take these freaks of natures

I mean people who enter pageants like these, I love cocks in frocks myself
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

Whatever next
            I told you not to go to Iran to get fixed.

Comment

Working...
            X