• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone else getting odd -ve rep from mos?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May be something to do with the "You must spread some rep around before…" thing.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      May be something to do with the "You must spread some rep around before…" thing.

He must be brain dead to spread his rep around with neg reps to Mods thus risking his life on the forum.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Deffo

sometimes I have to go to technical to spread it round obscure posters, just so I can stick it to MF.
        If mos is bringing disrpute onto Morissey, by hijacking the name, I think we should duff him up behind the bike sheds at playtime. mos, not Morissey

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

WHS

I am being forced to give neg rep to completely unknown people just to recharge my rep points to neg EO.

MF

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            WHS

I am being forced to give neg rep to completely unknown people just to recharge my rep points to neg EO.

MF
            Actually..... I head into the archive, choose a random thread and just rep everyone in it just so I can come back and rep the same tard the following day. When I say tard I mean...

ETernaloptimist
            Freamon
            nomad
            Wim121
            Pacharan
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Actually..... I head into the archive, choose a random thread and just rep everyone in it just so I can come back and rep the same tard the following day. When I say tard I mean...

ETernaloptimist
              Freamon
              nomad
              Wim121
              Pacharan
              From a 'tard' who can't even type n-o-m-a-d-d. Fooking hell, just match the pretty shapes on the screen with those on your keyboard and press them.

(-rep response trigger fully primed and awaiting launch, captain.)

EDIT: Simplified instructions.
              Last edited by nomadd; 9 April 2012, 16:42.
              nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
                From a 'tard' who can't even type n-o-m-a-d-d. Fooking hell, just match the pretty shapes on the screen with those on your keyboard and press them.

(-rep response trigger fully primed and awaiting launch, captain.)

EDIT: Simplified instructions.
                My bad. It's a double d, not d. Just need to remember you're a massive tit and all will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                  He negged me for a 2010 post, but his comment made no sense so I don't know why.

Just askin' like..
                  How do you know it was mos? Did you use the bookmarklet? The bookmarklet often gives rubbish. Sorry NF.

Of course admin could always publicly publish the rep donator - or better still publish details of how the power rep works - or best of all reset all rep now the power system has changed to wipe the smug grin off MF. But I would not hold your breath - the rules of cuk are even more obscure than Mornington Crescent.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    How do you know it was mos? Did you use the bookmarklet? The bookmarklet often gives rubbish. Sorry NF.

Of course admin could always publicly publish the rep donator - or better still publish details of how the power rep works - or best of all reset all rep now the power system has changed to wipe the smug grin off MF. But I would not hold your breath - the rules of cuk are even more obscure than Mornington Crescent.
                    I like to think of it as an arrogant sneer as opposed to smug grin.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                      I like to think of it as an arrogant sneer as opposed to smug grin.
                      We've all noticed the nervous twitch though.

Comment

Working...
                      X