• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Respect Party

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I will be running for MP in a seat yet to be determined. Obviously nearer that point I will need to stop posting on here and other sites, but you will be able to follow us on the Respect twitter feed.
    Great, another party we cant vote for because it is full of jerks.

Can't you just join Labour or something? You would fit right in with those tools.

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
      Great, another party we cant vote for because it is full of jerks.

Can't you just join Labour or something? You would fit right in with those tools.
      You live in one of these don't you?

In fact I think you may be one of these.

What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Maybe one of these.

Comment

wim121 pictured below with his brother andyW:

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
            Maybe one of these.

Definitely a spanner
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Wow, returning the same insult that I used on you? Originality isnt your strong suit is it?

My point still stands, you and your cronies would better suited to the Labour party ....

It baffles me that you even know how to spell respect quite frankly ....

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                Maybe one of these.

Ouch that hurt from a tired feminist .....

Quite honestly, I would be disgusted with myself if you thought highly of me .. I'm not that pussy whipped unlike some others!

Quick question though, how do you get any real men to be with you, or do you prefer your male partners emasculated as it makes them so much easier to control?

Comment

Working...
                X