• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Galloways Back

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    No, I don't think you've got your facts right there.

For a start Stalin was responsible for 20 million, a cracking score, which was higher than the entire population of Iraq. Pol Pot 3 million, and H***** 5 million jews alone.
    Creative torture techniques, murder, chemical weapons, cold blooded needless killing. No comparison. We are not talking about numbers here - WW2 was a war which mainly involved one side killing the other. Hate to be controversial but I have read The Holocaust Industry by Norman G. Finkelstein. I have no doubt that H***** committed a hollocaust against the Jews and killed a huge number of them, but I believe (according to my own personal research) the number was closer to 1 million than 5 million (5 million would equate to 1/4 of the current population of Jews around the world).
    Last edited by NorthWestPerm2Contr; 30 March 2012, 13:42.

Comment

This is a victory for the Muslim Brotherhood. That's essentially what RESPECT is, an offshoot of the Brotherhood.

Britain will be the second European country to be ruled by the Brotherhood. France will be the first.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
        Creative torture techniques, murder, chemical weapons, cold blooded needless killing. No comparison. We are not talking about numbers here - WW2 was a war which mainly involved one side killing the other. Hate to be controversial but I have read The Holocaust Industry by Norman G. Finkelstein. I have no doubt that H***** committed a hollocaust against the Jews and killed a huge number of them, but I believe (according to my own personal research) the number was closer to 1 million than 5 million (5 million would equate to 1/4 of the current population of Jews around the world).
        Rubbish

3 million killed in Poland
        1.5M killed in the USSR
        800K: Hungarian Jews
        the rest: Western European and German Jews

Total: roughly 6 million

I am right wing and pro-German, but history is history.

Comment

What research was that? You watched Schindler's list and counted the extras? Are you a member of the BNP?

Comment

Originally posted by KaiserWilly View Post
            This is a victory for the Muslim Brotherhood. That's essentially what RESPECT is, an offshoot of the Brotherhood.

Britain will be the second European country to be ruled by the Brotherhood. France will be the first.
            You know that Galloway isn't a Muslim right? Nugget!

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
              You know that Galloway isn't a Muslim right? Nugget!
              He's the useful idiot of the Muslims. An Islamo-marxist, if you know what I mean.

But then, we know what happened to the commies when Khomeini came to power...

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
                What research was that? You watched Schindler's list and counted the extras? Are you a member of the BNP?
                Why is it that whenever somebody questions history relating to Jews he is labelled an anti-semite or part of the BNP? I am a pro-religion person - I believe Judaism, Chistanity and Islam have given a lot to the world.

Yet when everybody is attacking other religious denominations on here its ok. Double standards again.

I am not going on the defensive cos a) I am not denying the hollocaust, 2) every jewish person who was murdered in the hollocaust is a a tragic loss of life - but equally so for every person who is killed because of a tyrant or injustice (they are no different to others who have been murdered for their ethnicity or belief or whatever). All I am saying is my reading into history suggests it has been immensely exaggerated for financial gain(which is in itself an injustice on those who were murdered).

Comment

Why would you even need to put thoughts like this into a public forum?
                  "My own personal research" is laughable.
                  Totally offensive to question the number of dead victims in an atrocity. Its not a debate.

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
                    Why would you even need to put thoughts like this into a public forum?
                    "My own personal research" is laughable.
                    Totally offensive to question the number of dead victims in an atrocity. Its not a debate.
                    How about having an open mind? Amazing how it's offensive to question a historical event yet to continuously insult other religions or people belonging to a religious denomination is just freedom of speech. Nobody else is willing to stand up against this constant barrage of abuse, yet when somebody poses a question they are told they are part of the BNP. Shows you the media is achieving its objectives.... Unfortunately.
                    Last edited by NorthWestPerm2Contr; 30 March 2012, 16:51.

Comment

How about having an open mind? Amazing how it's offensive to question a historical event yet to continuously insult other religions or peoole belonging to a religious denomination is just freedom of speech. Nobody else is willing to stand up against this constant barrage of abuse, yet when somebody poses a question they are told they are part of the BNP. Shows you the media is achieving its objectives.... Unfortunately.
                      Perhaps you could justify your personal research - post links to credible primary sources etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X