• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm flouncing - too many morons on here for me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    It already did. Ouch!
    You do.. I'm all you aspire to be.

HTH
    Incorrect.
    Properties don't purchase themselves you know.
    Isn't the idea of flouncing to leave?

Maybe the door hit his head rather than his arse. Is there a doctor in the house?

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
      Sas - it's a revolving door, you have to exit at the other side.
      I bet he's in the broom cupboard. To embarrassed to come out.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Do you think we should lock the door once he's gone. I'd hate to think he flounced without any real commitment to stay gone.
        I was thinking the same. Do you want to do the honours or shall I? How long is a typical flounce anyway?

Comment

He'll be back ...

Comment

What a dick.

There's a core of bully boys on here who generally prattle a load of inane drivel, ruin threads with assinine non sequiturs and leave offensive rep when they don't happen to like what you're saying.

Not mentioning any names but there's a few more who could follow this penis's lead.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              I bet he's in the broom cupboard.
              I believe he refers to it as an eco-shed.

Comment

I was thinking the same. Do you want to do the honours or shall I? How long is a typical flounce anyway?
                Why not so who finishes their beer first?

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
                  What a dick.

There's a core of bully boys on here who generally prattle a load of inane drivel, ruin threads with assinine non sequiturs and leave offensive rep when they don't happen to like what you're saying.

Not mentioning any names but there's a few more who could follow this penis's lead.
                  After you then!

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
                    What a dick.

Amen to that - I don't mind a good mass debate, but all the nastiness is getting a bit over the top.

Comment

10 days?
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X