• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I was wrong

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waze is good for SatNav, and because it is community based you get traffic updates too.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
      Moved from Android HTC Desire to iPhone 4s and the difference is astounding. I previously was in the Android camp, but there is no comparison I'm afraid. The iPhone 4s is the best product I have ever owned, period. I used to have a charger at work and in the car as the battery life on the Desire was pathetic, and I had to switch off wireless and GPS to preserve the life more. With iPhone it last all day with everything on.

My only gripe is there is no inbuilt SatNav app like the Google one on android. Can anyone recommend one, don't mind paying a bit?
      Conversely, a colleague of mine went from iPhone 4 to Samsung Galaxy S2 and he said the Galaxy trounces the iPhone.

The battery on my Desire was crap but since I forced it to update to Gingerbread it's been fine.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
      X