• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I am richer than thou!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's US$3 in the hat on my desk.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

€10 in notes and about €2,70 in shrapnel
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        Nothing <pulls out empty pockets>. Your round.
        I tried that line and MF suddenly found the ceiling very interesting.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

My wallet contains one card:

"A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
            My wallet contains one card:

Wow! An out of date card. Brilliant.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Wow! An out of date card. Brilliant.
              What makes you suspect it's out of date?
              "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

What makes you suspect it's out of date?
                That's a 2005 black card, the outer edge bonding changed to a new card in 2005.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

The American Express Centurian or black card, made of titanium, was introduced in 1999 and is extended to consumers on an invite-only basis. There is no formula for qualifying. "It's decided person by person," general consensus is that eligibility involves a stellar credit score, a minimum of $250,000 a year – or roughly $21,000 a month – in charges, and at least one year's history as an American Express cardholder, as well as significant net worth.

American Express is tight lipped on the details. there is a one-time, $5,000 initiation fee, and a $2,500 annual fee.

The Centurion Card is a charge card, not a credit card, which means the balance must be paid in full every month.

There are several hundred personal Centurion Cards in circulation with the extremely wealthy, Billionaire entrepreneur Mark Cuban, and millionaire mogul Giovanni Zampolli. both have one..............................
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    That's a 2005 black card, the outer edge bonding changed to a new card in 2005.
                    It takes a very particular type of special to pick that kind of thing up.

But anyway mine is custom - I preferred that design so they printed it for me.

Comment

It takes a very particular type of special to pick that kind of thing up.

But anyway mine is custom - I preferred that design so they printed it for me.
                      I have a personalised Debit card but they wouldn't personalise my Platinum Card (Same bank) stating security and use issues
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X