• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The cuk coming out thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    But against that you get internal politics. and I can't face anymore of that.
    It's a disease you bought on yourself with your dirty ways.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I'll own up, I'm a permie.

Oh, and I am not in the UK any more.

I just keep reading this site because it is more entertaining than the TV where I am.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        With their holidays, sick pay, training, pensions, job security etc

It's not right. They're everywhere.
        You forgot the sickeningly large bonuses every April
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Best wishes to all of you for showing the strength to anounce it here, a place known for permiephobic positings.

I hope you get the full support of your families and life partners when you tell them that deep down you've always been permie at heart and that despite the peer pressure, you were never really attracted to money.

I'm not sure for many that being permie is simply a lifestyle choice. For some of you I'm sure it's always been that way.

Although my wife would be horrified at the thought now if I ever her told her, I did have a number of permie experiences when in college. But all those minimum wage shenanigans just left me feeling dirty inside. It just wasn't for me.

I genuinely hope you all find happiness in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
            I'll own up, I'm a permie.
            ha! I knew I would get one! I am still a contractor. I prearranged this thread with admin! Mods do the needful.

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
            Oh, and I am not in the UK any more. I just keep reading this site because it is more entertaining than the TV where I am.
            How can the TV be that bad. I would rather watch the Jeremy Kyle show than read this nonsense. Actually, cuk is kind of the Jeremy Kyle show amongst websites.

And coming up next - we find out who Andyw's father really is. Is it MF or sas? You will find out after the break.....

okay I am really a permie.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              I hope you get the full support of your families and life partners when you tell them that deep down you've always been permie at heart and that despite the peer pressure, you were never really attracted to money.
              Sorry - my family, partners and friends all disowned me I announced I was gay.

Comment

Thanks for your support.

I am certain that it will help make filling my Personal Development Review form next week so much more bearable.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  How can the TV be that bad. I would rather watch the Jeremy Kyle show than read this nonsense. Actually, cuk is kind of the Jeremy Kyle show amongst websites.
                  Have you actually watched the Jeremy Kyle show?

Comment

Best wishes to all of you for showing the strength to anounce it here, a place known for permiephobic positings.

I'm not sure for many that being permie is simply a lifestyle choice. For some of you I'm sure it's always been that way.

Although my wife would be horrified at the thought now if I ever her told her, I did have a number of permie experiences when in college. But all those minimum wage shenanigans just left me feeling dirty inside. It just wasn't for me.

23 years as a contractor (of one sort or another), now I'm a permie at a very comfortable salary (probably exceeds many of the contractors rates on here) and I get all the previously mentioned benefits of permiedom
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      You forgot the sickeningly large bonuses every April

But we can pay ourselves bonuses when WE want
                      Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Working...
                      X