• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

English riots - the real reason

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Hiya ya mutt

Ps. I'm buying a 3.0 Audi A6 Quatro (Allroad)

I've decided to go green and get rid of the Nissan 4x4: rolleyes:
    Don't upset churchill. He is just wondering which family saloon to get!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Can we ask which bit of Asia? How long have you been there? Any disadvantages or all a +ve move?
      I would tell you but then I would have to kill you. I can say that family is the Number One Priority over here.

It's not North Korea.
      Der going over der to get der der's.

Comment

A lot has happened since I've been absent then!
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Thanks Brillo!

Diver!

I quite fancy the A6 but... It's more likely to be either a Merc E class estate or an ML. An oil burner at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Thanks Brillo!

Diver!

I quite fancy the A6 but... It's more likely to be either a Merc E class estate or an ML. An oil burner at that.
            Merc is my fallback option. I need to tow a large touring caravan at my usual 80mph

Comment

Him and CM have a son. I went up to visit a couple of weeks ago. He is a lovely little lad. And the baby is great too.

I was banned for 2 years and only recently back.

I am sure alot else has happened - but mostly it is blah blah I hate my job blah blah cretin blah blah global warming blah blah twunt blah blah etcetc.

Comment

Yep, Cailin Maith and I got married last year. Little boy(with not so little feet) was born 1st December last year.

Oh and I've gone permy, near home.

And Brillo and his Mrs came up a couple of weeks ago and stole all my chocolate biccies.

Comment

I quite fancy the Zafira but... It's more likely to be either a Galaxy or an espace.
                  FTFY

Comment

Yep, Cailin Maith and I got married last year. Little boy(with not so little feet) was born 1st December last year.
                    Very good natured too - just as well he takes after his father.

Comment

Major Congrats to you and CM. Giver a hug from me

About time you and the nutter settled down. The fuel cost alone in crossing half a continent to pursue the romance every weekend .

Comment

Working...
                      X