• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boring Brits.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL - ahhhhhahhaa..............

Come on people or wanna be contractors (UK) ones that is - get a life and try to be more brutal or is that hard for a english man ? God you make me laugh and smile so much more.........

Bring it on........

I feel better already...... so kiss my

Comment

Originally posted by Defamator

Come on people or wanna be contractors (UK) ones that is - get a life and try to be more brutal or is that hard for a english man ? God you make me laugh and smile so much more.........

Bring it on........

I'm not clear here what you are trying to achieve, but you are a world-class knob. Next thread please...
      "My God, it's huge!!"

Comment

Bring it on........

You are David Contractor Junior and I claim my crisp fiver.
        How's your mum? Last I heard she was having vaginal tightening surgery.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

LOL............

deary, deary me........

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
            You are David Contractor Junior and I claim my crisp fiver.
            How's your mum? Last I heard she was having vaginal tightening surgery.
            The question is, hows YOUR mum? Last I heard she was giving Defamator one behind the bikestands.

Mailman

Comment

how's

Comment

ok guys I'm £700 quid richer after a hard days slog on the trading floor........ with trading A** wipes - christ what a guy has to do to make money !. anyway off I go on my merry way !.

A cold beer is in order I think !.

Ciao and until tomorrow...........

Comment

What's that smell?
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Ok guys, I'm £700 quid richer after a hard day's slog on the trading floor........ with trading A** wipes - Christ what a guy has to do to make money ! Anyway off I go on my merry way !

A cold beer is in order, I think !

You can't insert a point after the exclamation mark. I honestly hope you will pass your A-level this summer but you have to work harder for it.
                    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

ok guys I'm £700 quid richer after a hard days slog on the trading floor........ with trading A** wipes - christ what a guy has to do to make money !. anyway off I go on my merry way !.

A cold beer is in order I think !.

A-hole.

Comment

Working...
                      X