• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Very pretty

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    That was fast work!
    Thats what all the girls say!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Thats what all the girls say!
      When you ask them if they want to see a picture of your Venus?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

That's no moon.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          Jupiter, Venus and a crescent Moon forming a triangle, picture postcard stuff.
          It did look very striking, didn't know that's what it was though (other than the moon, I got that one).

Same tonight?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            It did look very striking, didn't know that's what it was though (other than the moon, I got that one).

Same tonight?
            Cloud cover permitting you will be able to see it for a week or so yet.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Same tonight?
              Yep, although they will all have moved a bit, for the same time of night, especially the Moon which will also be a slightly fuller crescent too.

Comment

Working...
              X