• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Visit to Churchy, Cailin Maith & Chrchy Maith

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Can I also suggest the Brillo/Churchy gayboy mutual adoration, mooning and fawning also take place via PM.
    It's a little nauseating.
    your continual cretinous insults with no explanation are incredibly nauseating and boring. Can't you change the record?

And do you have to make homophobic comments? Myself (and Churchy) find racist and homophobic comments very distasteful - though of course we get used to them round general.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Can I also suggest the Brillo/Churchy gayboy mutual adoration, mooning and fawning also take place via PM.
      It's a little nauseating.
      Use the ignore option, I promise I won't slag you off behind your back.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
        Someone at the client site was talking about Suarez, saying just because he said something racist, it doesn't make him a racist.

Maybe we're witnessing a similar defence e.g. a proportion of my posts aren't xenophobic, or racist, thus nor am I

In cuk it is possible to find offence at anything and everything - even the counting thread attracts the trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          your continual cretinous insults with no explanation are incredibly nauseating and boring. Can't you change the record?

And do you have to make homophobic comments? Myself (and Churchy) find racist and homophobic comments very funny- though of course we get used to them at the lodge.
          ftfy
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Use the ignore option, I promise I won't slag you off behind your back.
            I will though. He is a homophobic cretin. And shallow judging by the way that if he is not hurling insults he is talking about money as if its the only way of judging people.

BTW did CM resolve the issue of your under-gardener and chambermaid having an affair?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              ftfy
              anti-masonist.

gosh are all the posters here a bigot of some sort?

Comment

Not me, sorry BP, you'll not find me insulting immigrants by my tortured use of the language, nor a homophobic remark. If Churchill likes to shovel dirt uphill, that's up to him, not my bag of course, but the world takes all sorts.

Comment

anti-masonist.

gosh are all the posters here a bigot of some sort?
                  You leave Perry out of this!
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
                    Not me, sorry BP, you'll not find me insulting immigrants by my tortured use of the language, nor a homophobic remark. If Churchill likes to shovel dirt uphill, that's up to him, not my bag of course, but the world takes all sorts.
                    A post I can agree with on this thread! hurrah! AFAIK Churchill is not gay and is secure enough in his sexuality not to care what anything thinks - unlike cretinguru.

I must say though ZM that you are not going to get on well here unless you get a bit bigoted. Though a far better way to get on is to get a couple of bans under your belt - why not try it?

Comment

A post I can agree with on this thread! hurrah! AFAIK Churchill is not gay and is secure enough in his sexuality not to care what anything thinks -
                      If I was Churchy I would find your continual fawning distasteful - but hey to each his own ...
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X