• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Visit to Churchy, Cailin Maith & Chrchy Maith

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I must say though ZM that you are not going to get on well here unless you get a bit bigoted. Though a far better way to get on is to get a couple of bans under your belt - why not try it?
    Got the scars from my internment

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      If I was Churchy I would find your continual fawning distasteful - but hey to each his own ...
      hmmm - you have given me an idea. My posts about Churchy are not fawning - but then you are too cretinuos to understand. Maybe I should show you by showing YOU what real fawning is about. Obviously I would be totally despised by all the other posters on here - but then who cares anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
        Got the scars from my internment
        That cojak can be very viscious with the whip. Luckily she wears high-heeled boots to take one's mind off the pain.

I think I need to go for a lie down now.

Comment

Working...
        X