• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This weekend you will mostly be................

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working all weekend in Bridgwater.

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
      Spartacus Vengeance or either of the previous two series (Gods of the Arena or Blood and Sand) are absolutely amazing
      Thanks for the thought, I have Blood and Sand, for some point, already, but its really not the OH's taste.

Mind you we watched Conan the other night and she didn't mind, must be her time of the month and she thinks like a man!!
      Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Either a day out or spending the day lazing in bed 2mrw, maybe a bit of light work on plan B... then playing in the band at church and home to watch F1 and/or football, if I can't persuade the wife out for Sunday lunch en route.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Of course it will have to be stylishly presented

I'll show you mine if you show me yours

Am planning middle eastern mezze as the neighbours are coming round.

Just need to go and get the thousand ingredients required
          Just get it delivered from the local Lebanese restaurant. Or don't they do delivery in Holland? Or is it the local Lebanese restaurants they don't do.?
          Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
            Do you have a website of your classic cars for hire? Is it going to allow you to retire soon and do it exclusively without having to contract?
            It's a long story. The cars are for sale at the moment - a situation has arisen involving us looking after elderly relatives which means we've had to put the business on hold (probably for a few years). Just one of the unforseen problems life dumps in your lap sometimes. It would never be a full time plan B anyway, just something to enable me to run a fleet of classic cars on a retirement income whilst someone else pays for their upkeep.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
              just something to enable me to run a fleet of classic cars on a retirement income whilst someone else pays for their upkeep.
              Sounds great in theory, hope it all works out in a few years.

Comment

Tonight its a family disco at the parish centre - kid friendly, cheap bar and walking distance from home
                Tomorrow its the BIG BANG at the NEC in Brum Pogle Jr very keen to go.
                Sunday I will be trying to stay awake during Mass as the blasted school signed the choir up for a gig on MOTHERS DAY!!
                I was hoping for a boozy family lunch a daft film and a snooze, but no, Its a freezing cold cathedral and an extra long sermon - Oh Joy.
                I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                  Tonight its a family disco at the parish centre - kid friendly, cheap bar and crawling distance from home
                  FTFY

Have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    then playing in the band at church
                    Hell yeah!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
                      FTFY

Have fun.
                      Oh lawks! Am I that obvious
                      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Working...
                      X