• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Haven't seen DCJ for a while ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

>> some fat balding geezer with a Merc

That would be LuciferBox. He has her Mondays, Wed and Fri. I have the other days.

Comment

I take it this was Harrow or Winchester based happy slapping, rather than Dagenham Comprehensive School of Hard Knocks?
      Winchester happy slapping? My God, standards truly have fallen.

Comment

Isnt this a form of internet bullying the government are upset about?

Quick leggit it's Scotspine!!!!8o

Comment

>> some fat balding geezer with a Merc

That would be LuciferBox
          Oi, that's a bit uncalled for. It was a Beemer.

Comment

Sorry Lucifer,

Just assumed it was you as the description didn't fit me.If it wasn't, there's a 3rd guy - probably DCJ's real dad.

Comment

If it wasn't, there's a 3rd guy - probably DCJ's real dad.
              Happy to see the old master of disguise can still cut the mustard.

Comment

> Just assumed it was you as the description didn't fit me.If it wasn't, there's a 3rd guy - probably DCJ's real dad.

Doesn't fit me either. I only turn up when you two aren't there and DCJ's mum leaves a box of Omo in the kitchen Window (OMO = Old man's out :b )

Comment

Working...
                X