• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Racism

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    I hope people have remembered their ignore lists?
    <This message will not appear as cojak is on your ignore list>

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      My post referring to the local shop owned by Pakistani's was not meant to appear racist.

To those of you genuinely offended I apologise sincerely. It will not happen again.

To be brutally honest I doubt if half of you PC inbreds would actually know what racism is.
      FAIL.

Originally posted by Lord Justice Auld
      Lord Justice Auld: "It was clear that the word "Paki" - short for Pakistani - was "a slang expression which is racially offensive"."

The ruling, thought to be the first time the word 'Paki' has been defined as derogatory under the 1991 Football (Offences) Act, was welcomed by the CPS.

Maureen Shea, head of its trials unit in North Staffs, said: "The significance of this ruling is that it clarifies the fact that the term 'Paki' is racist under the terms of the Act

Last edited by Zoiderman; 13 March 2012, 13:29.

Comment

My post referring to the local shop owned by Pakistani's was not meant to appear racist.

To those of you genuinely offended I apologise sincerely. It will not happen again.

To be brutally honest I doubt if half of you PC inbreds would actually know what racism is.

The KKK is just a name but you don't see them selling pillow cases; sometimes I wonder about you Sasanaighs...
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          The KKK is just a name but you don't see them selling pillow cases; sometimes I wonder about you Sasanaighs...
          Keep wondering.

Comment

Xenophobic, I think is an apt term for people willing to identify people by their location, racist if you are meaning in any kind of derogatory manner.

I think it's a subjective decision really. Me, I believe it was racist. I also think its kind of endemic in military folk.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              I hope people have remembered their ignore lists?
              Adding Cojak to ignore.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Adding Cojak to ignore.
                KUATB http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1503755

Comment

I would like to sincerely apologise about my racist, aggressive outburst yesterday and my foul language you bunch of ****** loving ***** I want to smash your ******* heads in.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    I would like to sincerely apologise about my racist, aggressive outburst yesterday and my foul language you bunch of ****** loving ***** I want to smash your ******* heads in.
                    This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between reporting posts. Please try again in 58 seconds.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
                      I also think its kind of endemic in military folk.
                      Bit of a generalisation, eh.
                      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X