• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Private Message: FAO Pacharan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Private Message: FAO Pacharan

Yo Pach,

now you've got the kettle and the rotisserie,

what's the first rotisserie meal you're going to cook ?

Milan.

Milan :,

After reading the halal meat thread I'm tempted to go vegetarian lol.

Probably a nice free range chicken.

Greg and Bob at the roadshow put together a few marinades.
    One of them was made from Frangelico - can't wait to try that on a nice steak.

They asked the missus and I to come up on stage to try it. Don't know why they chose us but I think they appreciated the show they were getting every time she got her baps out to feed Barry.

Comment

This is like dating corner. You two need to get together and share some some barbecued sausage and a corn on the cob.

Comment

I started by doing chickens, marinated them overnight in a plastic bag and then on the rotisserie for a couple of hours

have moved on from chickens now these, these days it big lumps of meat with seasoning and marinades

and also, i've been doing kind of home made kebab on the rotisserie, you know enough for like 12 people, 6kg of pork shoulder cut into relatively thin steaks, bacon and onion on the rotisserie wrapped in tin foil and cooked for 4 or 5 hours

beautiful

bbq rotisserie cooking is a differetn league you wait and see

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          This is like dating corner. You two need to get together and share some some barbecued sausage and a corn on the cob.
          actually I got into bbqing corn on the cob, it's one of the recipes in weber's book

bbq'd corn on the cob is excellent you should try it

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
            actually I got into bbqing corn on the cob, it's one of the recipes in weber's book

bbq'd corn on the cob is excellent you should try it

Milan.
            Milan, I am originally from Africa, I've had more barbecued corn on the cob than you've had hot dinners son

Comment

there you are then

testimony that bbq'd corn on the cob is excellent

have you got any good rotisserie or bbqing tips with an African slant ?

Milan.

Comment

have you got any good rotisserie or bbqing tips with an African slant ?

Milan.
                1) Always use wood or briquettes, never gas.
                2) Smoke follows pretty people, send them to the kitchen to make salad.
                3) I like garlic bread, sweet potato and I'm a fan of krummelpap as meat accompaniments.
                5) You only need to kill the meat once, don't overcook any of it.
                6) Marshmallows on a stick or flake in a banana wrapped in tinfoil for the kids

Comment

Yo Pach,

now you've got the kettle and the rotisserie,

what's the first rotisserie meal you're going to cook ?

Milan.
                  Milan.
                  We are not interested in evry detail of your dull and boring life in the arse end of nowhere.
                  HTH
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                    Milan, I am originally from Africa, I've had more barbecued corn on the cob than you've had hot dinners son
                    You're lying. Clearly you're from Bridgwater.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X