• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This doesn't bear thnking about.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You seem to take the view because they're dead it can't be their fault. Is this like how when someone dies in a tragic accident they're always "the kind of person who lightened a room, everyone loved them, etc"? You never get a hit'n'' run where people interviewed say "well he was a bit of a gobby chav but it's still sad".
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Or the prices of their houses.
      300,000 Euro.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

The incompetance is staggering.
        I put a rolled shoulder of pork in the oven at midday yesterday. The first thing I did before lighting the gas was to check if there were any Austrians hiding in there.

In fact , it wouldnt have mattered to me if they weren't hiding.
        Even sheltering from the rain , or having and Austrian 'face slapping contest' in secret

I probbly still wouldnt have cooked them at gas mark 7 , making sure to baste them every thirty minutes before putting the poatoes in to roast one hour before removing the meat.

?what were we saying

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

In the good old days, if someone was working in a high risk area they would take out the fuse or unscrew the trip and take it with them so it would be impossible to turn on the fire, or turbo fan etc.

Not to have some form of mechanical alarm in the furnace is appalling
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
          X