• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scots offer to send water to aid drought-hit England

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They might poison it. Can we take it from Northern-England?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      They might poison it. Can we take it from Northern-England?
      We can piss in it for you... Although I doubt the southern lot would notice!
      I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
        We can piss in it for you... Although I doubt the southern lot would notice!
        It would go straight to London pubs in time for the Olympics.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

NASA spacecraft finds ‘evidence of water’ in South East England

The ‘Messenger’ spacecraft made its discovery by accident, after a programming error by scientists.

“We put ‘Mars’ in the satnav, and it ended up above a chocolate factory in Slough”, explained NASA’s Dr Marvin.

Messenger is currently being reprogrammed to search Scotland for any evidence of salad.

Comment

NASA spacecraft finds ‘evidence of water’ in South East England

The ‘Messenger’ spacecraft made its discovery by accident, after a programming error by scientists.

“We put ‘Mars’ in the satnav, and it ended up above a chocolate factory in Slough”, explained NASA’s Dr Marvin.

Messenger is currently being reprogrammed to search Scotland for any evidence of salad.

Comment

Is it not possible to build a de-salination plant on the coast of east anglia?

Indulge me, I'm on the bench and quite bored.

qh
              He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Want to read something really scary

Water resources in England and Wales - current state and future pressures
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  A very long dicument - can you summarise please Something like "sas has escaped from his secure unit" or something....

Comment

A very long dicument - can you summarise please Something like "sas has escaped from his secure unit" or something....
                    If it was as stated a "dicument" it would indeed be about Sas, unfortunately (or fortunately) it is about the water resources and demands on same in England & Wales.

As we all know, in Wales we have more water than we actually need so pipe it into england where they pay less for the damned stuff than we in Wales do
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      If it was as stated a "dicument" it would indeed be about Sas, unfortunately (or fortunately) it is about the water resources and demands on same in England & Wales.

As we all know, in Wales we have more water than we actually need so pipe it into england where they pay less for the damned stuff than we in Wales do
                      To save laying a long pipe, why not simply blow up some Welsh mountains?

Comment

Working...
                      X