• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You win

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Steady, in your case the jury is still out!
    For you the Jury was in a while ago.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      Why on Earth let yourself be carried along like that? If you've only been there for a couple of weeks, the client would have no possible grounds to reproach you for keeping an even keel and getting into the project at a steady pace. And when it sounds like things are going to hell in a handcart projectwise, that sounds like all the more reason to keep your nerve.
      He's been there 8 weeks now. 4 weeks ago he really wanted this project and was happy to slag off the poor analyst who was doing the work before him see here

I especially love the comment
      How they let the BA get away with this for this long it beyone me.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Suity - get yourself to the docs for a full service. You do seem to pick things up quite easily.
        Also if you are feeling this bad about the gig after only 8 weeks then imagine what you will be like when you get near the end ?
        Get out now and take a rest...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Suity - get yourself to the docs for a full service. You do seem to pick things up quite easily.
          Also if you are feeling this bad about the gig after only 8 weeks then imagine what you will be like when you get near the end ?
          Get out now and take a rest...
          I find copious amounts of alcohol at night stave of colds.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            I find copious amounts of alcohol at night stave of colds.
            I've noticed that also, however I have also noticed an increase in migraines

Comment

What have I missed now? What's up SY?
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                Lost 3g Signal on the train. Trying to delete this thread. Please delete this thread.

No point in being a part of CUK.

Delete SY01.

Thanks and goodbye.
                You might feel a bit down now, but you'll feel better in the morning.

Hey, we've got a spell of warm weather coming. You can take all your clothes off and frolic on Dunstable Downs. That'll cheer you up!

Comment

So suity who is to be blamed for the latest fiasco on the project ?

offshore team ? business analyst ? on shore bobs ? project manager ? stakeholders ?

I am willing to bet a tenner they all ganged up against you and made sure you failed.

Oh dear, dont worry, the next gig is round the corner and we can go through this cycle again. Perhaps get a pacemaker in the meantime.
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                    Same 'ol, same 'ol

And I think yet another flounce.

Though how long for this time?
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                      Let me summarise Mary. When SY bedwet on his last project we told him that he is not cut out for contracting. He laughed at us and giggled when he got a new gig and told us he will show us where to go.
                      He guaranteed that he will make a success of the new gig and fly the contractors flag high. That was 8 weeks ago. It seems he could not make good on his guarantee and has failed in his gig, again. He feels he has let his colleagues on CUK down and hence the sob post.

Ps: He will be back in a week when he gets a new BPM gig.
                      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                      X