• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone done Camp Bestival yet?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Came across it by accident as I was actually looking to see how to book Mr Tumble for a do.
    Your wedding reception is going to be awesome.
    Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Originally posted by doomage View Post
      Your wedding reception is going to be awesome.
      MF is going to be dressed as Mr Blobby and his unfortunate wife to be as the invisible woman.

Comment

How about this one, fits in nicely with the Acid thread:

Sonic rock solstice festival 2012 will again be held at Penmaenau farm / Builth wells /Wales on 15/16/17th June . line up includes

System 7 / Girlschool / Hawklords / John Otway band / Pre-Med / Gunslinger / Dumpys rusty Nuts / Poisoned Eleckrick head / Groundhogs / Anubis / Cosmic Android / Flutatious/ Underground Zero / Mr Quinbys beard / Dr hasbeen . Whimwise / Jiezuberband / Outskirts of Infinity / Tir Na nog / Keith Christmas / Andy Kershaw + Many More , all details HOME - Sonic Rock Solstice
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          How about this one, fits in nicely with the Acid thread:

Sonic rock solstice festival 2012 will again be held at Penmaenau farm / Builth wells /Wales on 15/16/17th June . line up includes

System 7 / Girlschool / Hawklords / John Otway band / Pre-Med / Gunslinger / Dumpys rusty Nuts / Poisoned Eleckrick head / Groundhogs / Anubis / Cosmic Android / Flutatious/ Underground Zero / Mr Quinbys beard / Dr hasbeen . Whimwise / Jiezuberband / Outskirts of Infinity / Tir Na nog / Keith Christmas / Andy Kershaw + Many More , all details HOME - Sonic Rock Solstice
          Yah that looks fun, much better than sonisphere my missus wants to drag me to. I'm only bothered about seeing Faith No More so a bit of a waste for 3 days

But that sounds more value for money and probably more fun really
          Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

I was interested till I realised you didnt say beastual.

Comment

Ben and Jerry's festival (Clapham Common) is good for little ones. Usually got some reasonable bands, although no-one huge. And as much free icecream as you can eat.

Comment

Working...
              X