• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Join the official CUK clique group now!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by russell View Post
    The CUK Glitterati as MF called them are the real clique.
    WHS.

They are a secret Zionist society that run CUK behind the scenes. They are in charge of Admin, the Mods, TPD. We are given the appearance of free will but really we are being controlled. Rep is their latest weapon to ensure we are tethered to the wheel. Zoiderman discovered the truth and has paid the ultimate price.

He is a hero. They're among us....
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      WHS.

They are a secret Zionist society that run CUK behind the scenes. They are in charge of Admin, the Mods, TPD. We are given the appearance of free will but really we are being controlled. Rep is their latest weapon to ensure we are tethered to the wheel. Zoiderman discovered the truth and has paid the ultimate price.

He is a hero. They're among us....

This guy kandr was the CUK's very own Robert Langdon, he almost unmasked the group but he never made it.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1224156

Comment

Oh Goody! Count me in

Comment

This is more MF's group.
          Urban Dict
          Last edited by Old Greg; 7 March 2012, 14:41.

Comment

There's group sex and cake at my group.
            You, Mrs Palm and her 5 lovely daughters don't meet any definition of group-sex I've ever heard of.

Comment

There's grope sex and cake at my group.
              surely
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                I knew they existed but don't know how to join. Guess I'll remain outside the clique.
                I'd say that is a given.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                X