• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gee us a job

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Spelling.

FTFY.
    Yeah, yeah, same same!

Comment

A graduate takes a job in a factory and his boss hands him a broom. graduate says "Im a graduate". Boss says "okay. Ill show you how to use it".

Comment

Churchill doesn't have a degree.
        Me neither.

HND Computer Science, only 5 months out of work/on bench in 25 years, no issues here.

As was always said, mainly by HND students, its the degree for intelligent people squeezed into 2 years.
        Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Would you trade your monies and hard won ltd companies to be young again?

I mean, sure, you've all got cushy high paid desk jobs faffing about with computers but at the end of the day someone is still yanking your chain - clients, customers, stupid PM's, idiot developers.

Imagine having again the energy, the arrogance, the opportunity of youth. And the babes.
          Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

No higher education at all here. Education was only ever an issue when I started in IT. I couldn't get a job as a programmer as I didn't have a degree so got a job as a junior computer operator and worked my way up.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by doomage View Post
              Imagine having again the energy, the arrogance, the opportunity of youth. And the babes.
              Only if I could retain the experience I already have otherwise I'd end up making exactly the same mistakes and not appreciating what I had. As they say, "youth is wasted on the young".
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Churchill doesn't have a degree of wit or intelligence.
                FTFY
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                X