• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Thanks for asking.

Trying to survive a stag do in Berlin. If I'm not back on Monday, someone send my family some flowers.

Everyone else?
    Keep clear of Oranienburger Strasse

Comment

28 day matured rump steak, rare and chips for me followed by some films.

Sat: bicycle in for new rear brake and general service as I almost ploughed into a car yesterday because I couldn't stop.

Cooking lamb shanks in red wine and Italian herbs.

Sun: chilling, drinking wine, cycling around the Surrey woodlands, making cooked breakfast and finishing with a bit of Beef Wellington - realised I hadn't made that before.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Off to watch Wigan Warriors take on Catalan Dragons in the Super League! I just hope Catalan don't give us a nasty shock like they did to St Helen's last week.

You got to love it when Saint lose though!!

Comment

Piano comp for #1 daughter, then Devon for the weekend cycling, walking and canoeing.

Comment

Going to Castleford v Leeds tonight in the super league, hoping for an upset.
            one day at a time

Comment

Working...
            X