• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How old are you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balls, I'm in a different bracket to last time this was asked
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Balls, I'm in a different bracket to last time this was asked
      depressing....like when you fill in your age for an online form and you have to scrolldown the dropdown list
      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

31 fit healthy and smashing the gym up big time, it's the only way I can allieviate the boredom in the evenings down here.

I must've packed on a good 6lbs of muscle since I started contracting hoooooooorrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaahhh
        In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
          depressing....like when you fill in your age for an online form and you have to scrolldown the dropdown list

too close to fifty to like it, but still a couple of years on the right side

The thing that annoys me is all the "over 50" insurance plans etc, saga and the like - especially the ones for funeral expenses...

I have suddenly noticed that these ridiculous adverts with pictures of grey haired men washing their cars with a sponge (who does that these days???) will soon apply to me

Comment

In in my 30's , that is all.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              which is brown when I dye it
              Now't wrong with a silver full head of hair. I was once in an Interview where one of the males must have been approaching 60 & he had orange/brown hair with grey roots

Couldn't stop staring at it it looked soooo wrong

Gives you an air of gravitas
              Last edited by Troll; 29 February 2012, 10:44.
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I have an athletic figure
                I have athletes foot - does that count

Comment

I'm 30 but had you posted this 3 days ago I would have been in the bracket below! God Damn you!
                  There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who do not.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost

It works better than washing it with wet & dry.
                    Wet and dry gets it really really shiny

... until it rains

I don't see anyone washing their own cars these days, I see people paying £5-10 to have them washed in the supermarket car-park!

Comment

Guess I'm the only young'un... 23 here!

Comment

Working...
                      X