• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Raspberry Pi

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodab View Post

And no 'p's either....

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      No XML version, no encoding data, no schema?
      You choose how you want this to work. 100 chars in the message. Bottle it if you must.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        Bottle it if you must.
        Or put it in a jar. Raspberry jam.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          I'll put up £500 cash prize if a few others chip in to make it worth winning. I'm sure we could find some commercial sponsors. AtW?
          I could be up for that.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

You know I was pondering a messaging competition, pis in a network, see who writes the code that serves up the most messages to each other.

I think I could take you all.
            Yes, you do that.

Meanwhile I'll be running real business...
            No XML version, no encoding data, no schema?
            You choose how you want this to work. 100 chars in the message. Bottle it if you must.
            God it's like watching a couple of one legged drunks argue over who's fastest over 100 metres.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I am quite happy to produce a program that competes with alexi's programme if he chooses to enter into this bet. A rasberry pi ap that is faster than his ap at messaging.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                God it's like watching a couple of one legged drunks argue over who's fastest over 100 metres.
                Are you in or what?

Comment

Are you in or what?
                  Name the message, 100 chars, let us see who is the better coder.

Comment

<rasberryPI>rasberryPI</rasberryPI>

I can get 2 RPs hitting each other at a faster rate than you can.

Comment

<rasberryPI>rasberryPI</rasberryPI>

I can get 2 RPs hitting each other at a faster rate than you can.
                      Good, it's not something I care though.

Comment

Working...
                      X