• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems that Chisora and his trainer have been picked up by the Polizei. They are looking for Haye but he seems to have done a runner. No doubt worried he's going to have to do a bit of Vogel if they catch up with him.

I wonder if Haye's trainer has seen the video yet?

I reckon David Haye is a bit short of friends this morning.
    Last edited by doodab; 19 February 2012, 12:15.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Personally I hope the German's take the opportunity to show us how idiots should be treated and lock them all up.

Maybe they can stage the fight in a German prison?
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        You can see Haye swing the tripod and hit his trainer in the head at about 2:50 in the youtube video BTW (it's annotated as Chisora's crew glassing him, but it's not...) He's actually going for Chisora's guy at that point as they have previously been trading blows.
        Yeah, I see it now. Not good, it also seems to be where his manager got cut as you say. Can't get away with that sort of thing in Deutchland, so this will be interesting. I assume the German justice system is pretty good? I still think Haye's reaction stems from Chisora being such a nasty bit of work, but admit it doesn't excuse hitting someone with bottles and tripods.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          I assume the German justice system is pretty good?
          Well they fine cyclists for jumping red lights so they are unlikely to let him off with a slapped wrist, assuming they can catch him. I'd expect Chisora will be in a bit of trouble for threatening to shoot him as well.

Comment

All I can say -

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              Well they fine cyclists for jumping red lights...
              Does that apply to pedestrians too?

Comment

Does that apply to pedestrians too?
                Yes it does. Or at least it did a few years ago when I was there.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                  Yes it does. Or at least it did a few years ago when I was there.
                  I wondered why Germans stand at red lights even when there's no traffic. But then again they are sticklers for following orders.
                  Last edited by TimberWolf; 19 February 2012, 17:13.

Comment

I wondered why Germans stand at red lights even when there's no traffic. But then again they are sticklers for following orders.
                    I got quite used to it. If you see a pedestrian standing at a crossing in London waiting for the light to change while others stream around him, it's probably me.

Comment

Still no news of Haye's whereabouts then. It's like finding a needle in a... oh forget it.

Comment

Working...
                      X