• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Apprentice winner Stella English to sue Lord Sugar

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Why you would want to offer someone £100k when all they have done is show an ability to follow instructions and be a ****** I will never know.
    Get a lot of publicity that can lead to a peerage.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      The main problem with the Apprentice (apart from the fact is absolute rubbish entertainment) is that you have these people on very specific tasks for a set number of weeks - they are almost spoon feed what to do.

Where as in the real world you need to be proactive and search out the opportunities not just wait for your boss to give you another mundane pre set task.

Why you would want to offer someone £100k when all they have done is show an ability to follow instructions and be a ****** I will never know.
      Well seen as the majority of people on the show can't do even that its the best of a bad bunch?
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
      X