• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have we done...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Who's the totty (wont google the title from client site!)

... and does she?
    Sorry to disillusion you, but that person with the swastika armband is a guy

I'd get your eyes checked
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      Sorry to disillusion you, but that person with the swastika armband is a guy

I'd get your eyes checked
      wot the blonde bint at 1.50 - 1.52 + others has an adams apple ?
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Captain America: The First Avenger is worth a watch if you're into Nazi era sci-fi.

Ties in with Iron Man, Thor and The Incredible Hulk as intro movies to the upcoming The Avengers movie, of which I'm sure Scarlett Johansson in a cat suit will be a highlight.

Watched Captain America on rental the other night and it was better than I expected. Biggest surprise was Hayley Atwell who plays a British spy. Fabulous woman for those who like their brunettes. I think someone with similar tastes as mine has cloned her from Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Garner, Kelly Brook, and Cheryl Cole. Shame there aren't any topless shots on Google Images.
        Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
        Feist - I Feel It All
        Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

IIRC, Wonder Woman started off fighting Nazis.

Comment

Working...
          X