• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Forum Nasty seen on the Bar Tab Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
    Not surprising, when you meet a fag in a bar, you never can be quite sure what they're carrying.
    That reminds me of when we were on a motorcycling tour of the US. We had just rolled up at a biker bar in Alabama. I decided to go for a walk after a long day in the saddle. I went outside, took a turn round the block and had a ciggie.
    When I got back the guys asked me where I had been. I said "I have just been for a walk and smoked a fag". Apparently I am now a life long member of the gang.
    Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
      Look, you can't catch anything if he just put his little finger up your bum.

What's that you say? It wasn't his finger?
      Didn't notice, but then I was distracted eating my pie and mash.
      Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Well, if you will swallow!
        Better than 'In The Eye' though......
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
          That reminds me of when we were on a motorcycling tour of the US. We had just rolled up at a biker bar in Alabama. I decided to go for a walk after a long day in the saddle. I went outside, took a turn round the block and had a ciggie.
          When I got back the guys asked me where I had been. I said "I have just been for a walk and smoked a fag". Apparently I am now a life long member of the gang.
          It has ocurred to me, that due to the vagiaries of transatlantic idiom, the American bikers may have misconstrued your meaning

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Same for me, Malwarebytes goes mental when browsing CUK.

It started when MF posted his "broken" image on that thread.

And for that reason, I'm flouncing. Not risking my PC for CUK browsing.

It worked!

Comment

Is the hack confirmed ? I have turned off images and wont turn it on again, seems very risky if you can infect a computer via an image source like this.
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
              X